At all stages of the development of our new website, we have made every effort to ensure that the accessibility of our content meets market standards:
Checking the accessibility of the website
In order to validate the web accessibility of our site, a complete validation of our pages was carried out with the following tools and browsers:
- Non Visual Desk Accessibility, version 2018.4.1 (NVDA 2018.4.1)
- Firefox version 89.0.2
- Chrome Version 91.0.4472.114
- WAVE Web Accessibility
For the sake of quality and to offer greater support through assistive technologies, a secondary validation has been carried out on certain elements or behaviours. Here are the tools and browsers used:
- VoiceOver (OS 10.14.3)
- Chrome 91.0.4472.114
- Safari 14.1
The accessibility of the website of Ghada Amer is based on the use of technologies that work in conjunction with browsers and assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer. These technologies are necessary in order to provide an optimal accessible experience that respects the standards used.
Accessibility limitations and alternatives
Despite our efforts to provide you with an accessible and optimal experience, some limitations may still be present. Let us know if you have any difficulties other than those listed below.
- Signing up for our newsletter is done through a third-party solution, VBOUT. The limitations of the solution may expose the user to some accessibility concerns. If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, the alternative is to contact us at email@example.com.
Support and feedback
For any assistance or comments regarding the accessibility of our site or if you have any problems, please contact us:
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A11Y : Number of the word accessibility – The number 11 corresponds to the number of letters between the A and the Y.
- AODA : Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act – A law in Ontario governing accessibility for all levels of government and certain private sector organizations and not-for-profit businesses.
- API : Application Programming Interface
- CMS : Content Management System
- CRM : Customer Relationship Management
- DNS : Domain Name System
- ERP : Enterprise Resource Planning
- NVDA : NonVisual Desktop Access – Assistive technology (screen reader), allowing the information displayed on the screen to be returned to the user using a text-to-speech or dynamic braille display.
- PCI 3.1 : Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council
- SAP : Systems Applications and Products for data processing – developed and sold by the editor: SAP AG
- SEO : Search Engine Optimization
- SLA : Service Level Agreement
- SOC 2 Type 1 : Service Organization Control created by American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tier 3 : Type of data center infrastructure
- UI : User Interface
- UX : User Experience
- WCAG 2.0 : Web Content Accessibility Guidelines – Rules for web content accessibility. This is the international standard recommended by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) for making web content more accessible.